How are we ensuring a safe reopening?
We pride ourselves on setting new benchmarks for service excellence in our industry and today is no different. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Fortune House Hotel has partnered with top experts to implement new standards of safety and enhanced operational protocols and procedures which are among the most stringent in the hospitality industry.
At each touchpoint along the guest journey, extensive measures are being taken to protect our guests, residents, and employees, including a recommended screening for all guests and employees, which may include a temperature check; masks provided to guests and worn by all employees; increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting, with a focus on high-touch points; and continued use of EPA registered disinfecting chemicals, proven effective in preventing the transmission of COVID-19. Hands-on training for all employees, a dedicated on-property rollout committee and a formal audit program, validated under the new global cleanliness standard, ensure initial and continued compliance.
These new operational standards were developed and vetted by a team of expert advisors to train our team to apply the highest standards of cleaning.
The following protocols are in place at Fortune House Hotel:
· Please be assured that all common spaces and guest rooms throughout our hotel are cleaned to the highest standards by specially trained, professional housekeepers, using EPA registered disinfecting chemicals proven effective in preventing the transmission of all viruses and pathogens, including COVID-19.
· As an additional precautionary measure, your room remained unoccupied for a minimum of 24 hours prior to a final cleaning before your arrival.
· Hand sanitizer stations have been placed in key areas throughout the hotel for your convenience.
· Housekeeping service will be performed while you are out of your room.
· In-room dining will be served via contactless delivery and pick-up.
· At times, Team Members may ask for a temperature check when you enter the building and/or join us at the restaurant.
· For your safety and ours, masks will be worn by all employees. Any employee showing signs of illness will be sent home and closely monitored.
· Amenities including the pool, recreation areas and fitness center may be modified for your safety. Please follow the direction issued by hotel employees and posted signage.
· Contactless checkout is available via email, text message, or telephone. Keys may be left in room or in checkout box in the lobby, and an invoice will be provided to the email on your reservation.
The safety and well being of our guests is a top priority for us and because changes are ongoing and unforeseeable due to COVID-19. We have implemented new cancellation or modification policies to provide our guests with increased flexibility.
Guests reservations scheduled for arrival on or before June 15th, 2020 may modify or cancel their reservation at no charge for up to 24 hours prior to arrival. Note: there may be a delay in refund processing.
Guests with non-refundable/Advance Purchase reservations for arrival after June 1st, 2020 may modify their reservation at no charge and can rebook for up to 12 months after the original booking date. Note: changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Please call Reservations at 1 (305) 349 5222 for assistance.